Rogue Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rogue knights forums, JOIN IT TODAY!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LGZ VS ROGUE KNIGHTS
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:25 am by fahri182

» free runescape memberships!
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 am by fahri182

» FUCKING GAY INACTIVITY!
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 am by fahri182

» New skin
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 am by pwnedbyme

» very sorry :(
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:19 am by pwnedbyme

» teh sk1ll3r
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am by Jav

» inactivity punishment
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 am by Jav

» good bye
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 am by Jav

» Important read!!!!!!!!
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:11 am by Guest

Latest topics
» LGZ VS ROGUE KNIGHTS
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:25 am by fahri182

» free runescape memberships!
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 am by fahri182

» FUCKING GAY INACTIVITY!
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 am by fahri182

» New skin
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 am by pwnedbyme

» very sorry :(
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:19 am by pwnedbyme

» teh sk1ll3r
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am by Jav

» inactivity punishment
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 am by Jav

» good bye
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 am by Jav

» Important read!!!!!!!!
Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:11 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jav
Administrator
Administrator
Jav

Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! Empty
PostSubject: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:57 am

Come on, tell everyone about this clan. Youtube, ninjascape forums, to join this awsome forums and clan
so tell me ideas on how?
Post your ideas below Very Happy

Thanks,

Java Nun
Back to top Go down
http://rogueknights.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 am

make a fucking video with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fahri182
Owner
Owner
fahri182

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 am

give them money XD
Back to top Go down
Jav
Administrator
Administrator
Jav

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:03 am

@beast : I WILL MAKE THE FUCKING VIDEO LATER, CUZ I WONT BE ON ALOT TODAY.

@fahri182 : i wish ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:03 am

lol ok Neutral

Last edited by beast543 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jav
Administrator
Administrator
Jav

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:04 am

lol beast?rlly?
Back to top Go down
fahri182
Owner
Owner
fahri182

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 am

i think u said the thing "i love u beast", and he accepted, so he said tht
Back to top Go down
Jav
Administrator
Administrator
Jav

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 am

O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:13 am

ok java or someone got on my account and said that i think it was java Evil or Very Mad trust me im not gay
Back to top Go down
Jav
Administrator
Administrator
Jav

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 am

i know i edited it for you ^.^

Last edited by Owner Java♥ on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 am

not cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:58 pm

omg java really??? sick Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jav
Administrator
Administrator
Jav

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 pm

do it again and u earn a 3 day bann and demote to mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:02 pm

jokes man Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!   Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your suggestions of how to make more people to join!
Page 1 of 1